WHAT I DO
1-on-1 Grief Coaching
I survived a traumatic single car accident in 2005 that claimed the life of my mother and aunt after a relative fell asleep while driving long distance. I used my faith to move mountains of tragedy in order to regain my hope and begin to heal my soul after suffering such loss. In 2016, I began training to become a coach. My training helped me to discover my purpose – to help others navigate through the wilderness of grief.
Peter A. James
Download my free Grief eBook
The Grief Recovery Method® Guide for Loss: 61 tips on the experience of Grief and how to help people through it.
This grief ebook will give you information about loss and how I can help.
This book covers:
- The best grief definition you will find
- Typical responses associated with grief
- How do I know if I’m incomplete with a loss?
- Why the 5 Stages of Grief are a myth
- Plus 50 other pieces of important information for you on the topic of grief